- View password protected files
- ZIP file support
- "Word Count" function in Word
- View Microsoft Excel 2007 (.xlsx) charts
- "Go to Cell" in Excel worksheets
- Support for transparent .PNG images
- Microsoft Office version support: 97, 2000, XP, 2003, & 2007
- File formats: DOCX, DOC, XLSX, XLSM, XLS, PPT, PPS, ZIP & TXT
Some of you following the twitter updates may have noticed I had some problems with Quicksheet recently. The spreadsheet editor had be baffled as to why some cells I edited, the program will go to NUMBER mode and other times it would go to TEXT mode. I soon realised the problem. It all depends on the first key that you press.
If you press a key on your E72 which also has a number assigned to it such as R,T,Y,F,G,H,V,B and N then Quicksheet will assume that you want to add numbers in the cell. If you press a key with no numbers assigned to it, such as Q,W,E,A,S,D,Z,X and C, then the phone will assume that you want to type something instead. So if you want to just add words, maybe press a spacebar before you begin. Do you have any tips for working with QuickOffice?